Original KB number: 3007307
When you open your Calendar in Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac, the Open Shared Calendar button on the ribbon is unavailable.
Additionally, when you point to Open on the File menu, the Calendar option is unavailable.
How to Create a Custom Calendar on Your Mac. Modern calendars are not just simple products for counting periods of time and chronology. Without a doubt, their function has become more diverse. Such items are full-fledged tools for organizing and planning. At the bottom of the navigation pane, click Calendar. In the navigation pane, select the calendar under which the new calendar will be saved. If you have multiple calendars, expand the My Calendars group, and then select a calendar. If you don't see the calendar that you want, collapse the categories list.
This issue occurs if the Group similar folders, such as Inboxes, from different accounts check box is selected and the Hide On My Computer folders check box is cleared in General Preferences.
- You can sync your Google Calendar to the Outlook desktop app for Mac by adding your Google account and PC by importing your calendar.
- Put your event on the map. All the information you need about an event at your fingertips. When you add the location of your event—like the name of a restaurant—Calendar fills in the address, shows you a map and the weather, and lets you know when it’s time to leave.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods:
Select the Exchange folder in My Calendars.
Open the calendar.
Expand My Calendars to display the Exchange mailbox calendar, the On My Computer calendar, and calendars that are associated with any other accounts that are open in Outlook for Mac.
Select the Exchange check box.
After you do this, the Open Shared Calendar button on the ribbon is available.
Open another user's Calendar.
On the File menu, point to Open, and then select Other Users Folder.
Search for and then select the user whose calendar you want to open.
In the Folder Type box, select Calendar.
Change the preferences settings that are related to the On My Computer folders.
- On the Outlook menu, select Preferences.
- Select General.
- Clear the Group similar folders, such as Inboxes, from different accounts check box.
- If you want, select the Hide On My Computer folders check box.
The overall style of your project truly depends on the purpose for its use. If you need it as an advertising tool to increase your customers’ awareness about your brand, then it should either reflect the general mission of your company and array of services or differentiate with an eye-catching design.
Calendars Mac Download
There are several uses for a printable calendar. If you would like to display the work schedule for your family or apply the item for tracking important dates like holidays, anniversaries or parties, you are welcome to make a photo collage and implement it in the calendar layout.
Calendars may perform motivational functions and include inspiring quotes to encourage you. With the help of Swift Publisher 2D and 3D headings, as well as its integration with Art Text 4, you can achieve remarkable project results.
How To Use Mac Calendar
Here are some more options to boost your creativity:
- Darts-calendar—the name is self-explanatory. This design is a wonderful choice for home and office, since the game component increases the uniqueness of the item.
- Wardrobe-calendar—this miniature copy for clothes and store racks will amaze fashionistas and designers alike. However, you can create this project in the form of t-shirts with the names of football players and other essential information about them (if you like), which would be a unique and exciting present for sports fans.
Calendar For The Computer
As you can see, the sky’s the limit with calendar creations. The main thing here is to choose a single calendar storyline in order not to mix too many details and elements, which could cause an overwhelming and distracting effect and just spoil your work.