First time playing FINAL FANTASY XIV? Don't worry! This section will explain the basics of setting up an account, creating a character, and getting your adventure started. The game is currently localized into English, French, German, and Japanese so we hope this quick overview will help you start playing now! Let's go!
Select a data center
When you log in for the first time, you’ll select a regional data center for the fastest connection! Your choice of data center will determine which Worlds you can choose from after creating your character. You can change your data center anytime.
Create a Character
- Click Start, and New Character.
- Begin by selecting your race, clan, and gender. You can customize your character’s appearance, select their nameday, and a patron deity.
- Select your starting class. Your character’s class is determined by which tool or weapon you’ve equipped. The class you select determines which city-state your character will start in.
- Select your city-state. Your character's starting city is determined by their starting class.
Try Logic Pro X free for 90 days. Get a free trial of Logic Pro version 10.5.1 for your Mac.
- FREE Bonus Content Purchased Users Exclusive! 8 G2+ Characters, 167 Props, 11 Scenes, 112 Motions Reallusion members who had purchased Cartoon Animator 4 full version are entitled to download this content pack FREE. For Mac Store Users For.
- Download Microsoft 365 for macOS or later and enjoy it on your Mac. A qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription is required for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. A free 1-month trial of Microsoft 365 is included with each Microsoft 365 in-app purchase. It’s possible to run your life like a pro, keep your stuff secure, find balance,.
- Get Started Now with Your Free 30-Day Trial.
Worlds and Friends
- Select your World (each data center has specific Worlds). If you are planning to play together with friends, note which World and which data center you're on.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV has been divided into several Worlds. Whether they are playing on Windows PC, PlayStation 3, or on PlayStation 4, all players will enjoy the same story and game content in any of the Worlds. However, to play together with friends, all friends must be in the same World.
- You can change Worlds using a transfer service available at the Mog Station. Please note that this transfer requires a fee.
Finish Your Character
Enter a forename and surname for your character, and click Confirm.
If you are satisfied with your character, press OK to begin adventuring!
As you progress through the early stages of the game, tutorial screens (active help windows) will appear to provide a gradual introduction to the various controls. To view the tutorial, just click the question mark icon when it comes up on screen. You can always go back and see previous help tutorials by selecting Active Help in the System menu.
FINAL FANTASY XIV includes a tutorial to help you gradually learn the controls. Here is an overview! You can choose between mouse/keyboard controls, or gamepad controls. To change control settings, press the Esc key or select System in the main menu.
The complete Lodestone Play Guide is available on this international websites: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide
Free Trial For Mcaffee
Free Trial For Mcafee Total Protection
|Custom Characters from G3 Human, Animal, Spine, and Wings Templates||✔||✔||✔|
|Free Bone-rig G3 Characters from Images||✔||✔||✔|
|Edit Initial Pose for G3 Bone-rig Characters||✔||✔||✔|
|Create G3 and Multi-angle G2 Characters by Replacing Sprites||✔||✔||✔|
|Create G3 Characters Directly from PSD Format||✔||✔|
|Customize Full-body Multi-angle G2 Characters||✔||✔|
|Character Proportion Modification||✔||✔||✔|
|Create Vector-based Character, compatible with Multiple Render Style||✔||✔|
|Use Run-time Composer to Setup Multi-angle G2 Characters||✔||✔||✔|
|PSD character/prop creation flow for Pipeline version.||✔||✔|
|Character/Prop can be launched to external PSD Edtiors for further modification.||✔||✔|
|Export Scene with editable and grouped layers in PSD formats.||✔||✔||✔|
|Enabled assembling functions to create customized accessories.||✔||✔||✔|
|The new Animated Accessory Systems.||✔||✔||✔|
|Custom templates for Free Bone characters replaced.||✔||✔||✔|
|G3 Motion libraries for Human, Animal, Spine and Wings Characters||✔||✔||✔|
|Enhanced Sprite-basd Face System for Smooth Expressions||✔||✔||✔|
|Audio Lip-sync for both Sprite-based and Morph-based Characters||✔||✔||✔|
|2D Facial & Body Puppeteering||✔||✔||✔|
|Advanced Adjustments for Face Puppet & Face Key Editor||✔||✔||✔|
|2D Motion Key Editing||✔||✔||✔|
|Advanced 2D Motion Editing for Sub Tracks||✔||✔||✔|
|3D Motion Key Editor for G2 Characters||✔||✔||✔|
|Free Form Deformation Editor||✔||✔||✔|
|Apply Elastic Motion and FFD Effects from Library - Entry, Emphasis (Loops), Exit||✔||✔||✔|
|Elastic Motion Editor - Parametric Control over Elastic Effects||✔||✔||✔|
|Set Up Motion, Loop Duration, Pivot, and Alignment of Elastic Motion||✔||✔||✔|
|Create Animated Props with Elastic Motion Effects||✔||✔|
|Modify and Save Custom Elastic Motion from current Elastic Motion Effects||✔||✔||✔|
|Custom Design Elastic Motion Effects using Key Frame Animation||✔||✔|
|Basic Timeline Editing||✔||✔||✔|
|Advanced Timeline Editing (Time Warp, Transition Curve, Clip Loop, Speed Control, Copy&Paste)||✔||✔||✔|
|Full Timeline Sub-track Controls (Detailed Tracks for Individual Body Segments)||✔||✔||✔|
|2D Timeline Animation Editing - Sprite Switch, 2D Motion Key, Layer Order, Deformation, Opacity||✔||✔||✔|
|3D Timeline Animation Editing - 3D Motion Layer, Angle Key||✔||✔||✔|
|Collect Clip - Save Selected Clip Range from Timeline, and Add to Action Menu||✔||✔||✔|
|Import & Export||PRO||Pipeline||Trial|
|Import Image (JPG, BMP, GIF, TGA, PNG)||✔||✔||✔|
|Import Video (AVI, WMV, popVideo3*) - PC only||✔||✔||✔|
|Import Video (MOV, MP4) |
*Install K-Lite BASIC to cover most formats, as it supports full DirectShow Codec for Windows media playback.
|Import Audio (MP3, WAV)||✔||✔||✔|
|Import Chromakey Video (popVideo3*) - PC only||✔||✔||✔|
|Import Flash vector assets (SWF)||✔||✔|
|Import 3D Motion (iMotion* and RL Motion* from iClone), BVH/FBX |
*Support iMotion from iClone 5 not iClone 6.
|Export Image Sequence (JPG, BMP, PNG, TGA) up to 4K resolution||✔||✔||✔|
|Export Video (WMV, AVI, MP4, popVideo3*) - PC only||✔||✔||✔|
|Export Transparent video: MOV PRoRes 4444 - Mac only, popVideo3 - PC Only||✔||✔||✔|
|Full Screen HD Video Output (1920x1080)||✔||✔||✔|
|3D Stereo Output||✔||✔||✔|
|Capture Selected Items to Clipboard (PNG, AniGIF for Presentations and Web Pages)||✔||✔||✔|
|G2 Character Design Pipeline White Paper (PDF X 1)||✔|
|G2 Character Pipeline Templates and Tools (FLA x 1, SWF x 1, ctMotion x 1, xls x 1)||✔|
|Apply Custom Render Style and Color Modification to Vector Objects||✔||✔||✔|
|Capture PNG or GIF file in the clipboard for use in the Cloud Animator service.||✔||✔||✔|
|The program now supports high-resolution monitors.||✔||✔||✔|
|G1 Single-angle Character (0°, 315°, .ctactor)||✔||✔||✔|
|G1 2D Motion (0°, 315°; .ctmotion)||✔||✔||✔|
|G2 Multi-angle Character (10 angles, .ctactor)||✔||✔||✔|
|G2 2D Motion (Choose from any of the 10 Angles; .ctmotion)||✔||✔||✔|
|G2 3D Motion (.ct3dmotion)||✔||✔||✔|
|G3 Bone-rig Character (0°, 315°, .ctFBactor & ctTBactor)||✔||✔||✔|
|G3 2D Motion for Human, Animal, Spine, Wings (.ctBmotion)||✔||✔||✔|
|Audio & project length||15 mins||15 mins||15 mins|
|Usage time limitation||-||-||30 days|
|Save limitation (save project, animation, ...)||-||-||Enabled|