Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II for Mac! This time it is Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. This GOG.com version contains as well the Standard game including the DLC expansion. Tested the game on my Nvidia 640M iMac and it works great! Played about 1 hour without issues! The game is added to the Portingkit now. Jedi Knight II Demo Mac The rebel Jedi Kyle Katarn is back and ready to take you on his most exciting adventure yet! Players assume the role of Kyle as they employ a unique mix of weapons, Force powers and your lightsaber in both single- and multiplayer modes.
Another Awesome Star Wars Game added to the Paulthetall.com Website and Portingkit! This time it is Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. This GOG.com version contains as well the Standard game including the DLC expansion. Tested the game on my Nvidia 640M iMac and it works great! Played about 1 hour without issues ! The game is added to the Portingkit now. Check out the video below for the instructions and some game-play!
– 3D Acceleration option doesn’t work. Not necessary as well, works great in the standard state.
Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II continues the story of Kyle Katarn, a young mercenary that successfully infiltrated the Empire, as he embarks on a quest to discover his past and learn the ways of the Jedi. In order to protect the galaxy Katarn must confront his father’s murderers, led by the Dark Jedi Jerec, and stop them from obtaining the mysterious powers of a “Valley of the Jedi”, a focal point for Jedi power and a Jedi burial ground. As Katarn embarks on his journey to defeat the Dark Jedi he must also shape his destiny, by choosing to follow either the light side, or the dark side.
Simply download the Portingkit (if you don’t have it already) and go to the library –> server tab and select the “Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II” game and click download. If you don’t own the game yet the Portingkit can direct you to the game page where to purchase it and download the setup/download file into your download folder. When you clicked “no” and were directed to the game page, you have to click “download” again and then click “yes” so the Portingkit will install the game for you. After installation the Portingkit will say the installation was done successfully. Then go to your “local” tab where you can select the game and click “play”!
Download the Portingkit up here…
Love the work we do? Become a Patron… and get extra Tiers!
Jedi Knight I For Mac Catalina
About This File
Important note: this update only works with the CD copy of Jedi Academy for Mac OS X. It does not work with the digital download version or the 'Jedi Knight Gold' CD version. For support with those, please post in our forum.
This is an unsupported beta update for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy that addresses a few issues in the single player game. The multiplayer game has not changed and is not included in this update.
To install, drag the 'Jedi Academy (Rev F Beta)' application into your existing Jedi Academy game folder. It will not replace your existing game app. If you encounter problems with this beta release, simply go back to playing the original game.
For the latest multiplayer patch, please refer to this file instead.
Jedi Knight I For Mac Osx
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.
Jedi Knight Academy For Mac
What's New in Version 1.0.1F
- 1.01f changes:
- Lightsabers once again block shots properly.
- Howlers move as they should.
- Various other bugfixes that originated in the Rev. E. Universal Binary patch.
- 1.01e changes:
- Jedi Academy is now a universal binary. Mods that use code DLLs will likely have to be rebuilt as Xcode-based universal binaries.
- The multiplayer app now disconnects from servers properly, and no longer forces you to quit and relaunch.
- Now uses Apple's version of OpenAL, which allows for true 3D audio.
- 1.01d changes:
- Fixed issue where some mod DLLs created on other platforms would not load properly on the Mac. This only affects the multiplayer app.
- 1.01c changes:
- Multiplayer app will now load .bundle DLLs from within pk3 files, provided you zip up the .bundle package, remove the .zip extension from the filename, and add '_mac' on the end. For example, 'cgame.bundle' would be zipped, then renamed to 'cgame_mac' and placed in a .pk3 file. This will allow Mac MODs to be used in 'pure' server conditions, provided that the PC or Mac server contains a pk3 with the Mac DLLs.
- Fixed PC bug in multiplayer app where the client would display 'Sabers only' when connecting to a server that disabled some, but not all, of the weapons.
- Dynamic glow is now a bit more dynamic than before. This may exact a bit more of a performance hit, so it can be disabled via the 'More Video' options in the UI.
- Fixed potential PC bug when setting force power settings in the UI in the MP app.
- Workaround for 'MAX_PATCH_PLANES' error that would occur when loading some very large 3rd party multiplayer maps.
- About box now uses the OSX default version on 10.3.0 and higher.
- Added support for GameRanger team voice.
- Server disconnects now attempt to give a brief description of what went wrong.
- 1.01b changes:
- Fixed issue in vjun1 where it would rain inside buildings.
- 1.01a changes:
- Fixed visual glitches with the About box.
- The game could randomly crash when switching between levels - this is now fixed.
- The background of the Mac console window in the MP app was drawing improperly in Panther.
- Fixed hitching/suttering framerates in the single-player app.
- Performance in the MP app has been improved.