Aug 21, 2020 Connect your Android device directly to your development machine using a USB cable. The first time you do this, you usually see that DevTools has detected an offline device. If you see the model. At anydesk.com you will find further information on remote access and remote maintenance, directly from your smartphone or tablet and for all platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS. Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are. GET STARTED Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup. This VLC Remote app for iPhone, Android & iPad lets you control VLC Player on PC or Mac. Also browse, play computer files & YouTube, Netflix, Prime videos. Remote installation keylogger for iPhone and android. No jailbreak or root required. Hidden keyloggers for PC and Mac with remote installation.
Using Splashtop SOS, you can now remote view Android device screens in real-time and remote access/control Android devices running Android 8 or later as well as other Android-based phones and tablets from Samsung, LG, and Lenovo. SOS is remote access/support software for IT, help desk, and support professionals to provide quick, attended support on Android, Windows, and Mac. With SOS, you can:
- Remote access/view Android phones and Android tablets running Android version 5 or later
- Remotely control Android devices running Android 8.0 or later such as Asus, Essential, Google Pixel, OnePlus, HTC, Huawei, Honor, Motorola, Nokia, OPPO, Sony, Xiaomi, and ZTE
- Remotely control some additional Samsung, Lenovo TAB 2 & 3, Yoga, and LG Android devices even if they aren’t running Android 8 or later
- Remote access Windows and Mac computers from your Android devices
Looking for an unattended Android access solution or to incorporate Splashtop technology into your product? See the links at the bottom of this page for unattended and OEM options. Otherwise, continue on to learn about attended remote Android access with Splashtop SOS.
How to remotely view Android tablet and Android phone screens
Get Splashtop SOS
Sign up for SOS to remotely view an Android device with your Windows or Mac computer or from another Android device. You can use the service with a free trial or low-cost paid subscription.
Remote For Android Mac Os
SOS is a great value and costs much less than other attended support tools. It is based on proven Splashtop remote access technology, used by more than 20 million users worldwide.
The mobile device access features are not included in the free non-commercial version of SOS, the original version of SOS, or Splashtop Remote Support. You must purchase Splashtop SOS if you want to remote access mobile devices.
Download the SOS app on the device that you want to view or control
Have your end-user go to the SOS app download link (as displayed in your Splashtop app) from their Android device to download, run, and install the SOS App.
When you (or your customer) run the SOS app on the Android device it will display a session code that you will enter on your screen to remotely view that device. Users with devices running Android 8 or higher will be prompted to turn on accessibility in Android to allow remote access.
Users with certain devices (LG, Lenovo) may be prompted to also download an add-on from the Google Play Store to add remote access to certain Android device families.
Enter the code in your Splashtop Business app and start remote viewing the Android screen
Run the Splashtop Business app on your computer and click the SOS (plus sign) icon near the top of the app to open the SOS connect screen. Enter the nine-digit code displayed in the SOS app on your customer’s Android device. When you click the arrow, the session will begin.
At this point you will be able to live-view their Android screen in a window on your computer screen.
The image below shows a view of the end user’s Android screen, the technician’s interface, and viewing the Android during remote connections screen in a window on the computer screen with the controls expanded.
Using the Viewing Controls
Click the arrow at the top of the mirrored device screen window to access the controls. The buttons are:
- Back (device control)
- Home (device control)
- Menu (device control)
- FPS streaming quality
- Scaled/Original size toggle
- Full Screen
- File transfer
You can also take print screens of the Android screen using the standard print screen key combinations for your Windows or Mac computer.
Remote For Android Mac Usb
Disconnecting the Session
When the session is complete, you can close the viewer window on your computer. The session can be closed on the device you are viewing by clicking the X disconnect button.
Learn more and get started with Splashtop SOS
What else can you do with Splashtop SOS?
Splashtop SOS is your attended support solution for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Chrome OS. It is a great way for help desk, support, and IT professionals to remotely access computers and mobile devices to assist customers. If you’re already using another help desk system, mobile device management system, or unattended support tool, SOS is an inexpensive add-on that enables you or your team to provide quick support to managed or unmanaged computers and mobile devices.
- Remotely access and view Android phones and tablets running Android 5 or later
- Remote control Android phones and devices running Android 8 or later
- Also remote control other Android devices (Samsung, LG, Lenovo)
- Remotely access and control Windows and Mac computers with additional features including file transfer, chat, and viewing from mobile devices
- Remotely access and view Chromebook devices
Get started with Splashtop SOS!
New! Additional Options
- Need an unattended access solution where the user doesn’t have to be present at the device to give you an access code? Check out unattended Android access with Splashtop Remote Support. Remotely Access Android devices through our remote desktop app available on Windows, Mac, and Android.
- Do you want us to add support for additional manufacturers and devices like Bluebird, CipherLabs, Honeywell, Sonim, Motorola, Panasonic, Seuic, Unitech, and Zebra? Sign up for the unattended Android beta and note the device types/brands you would like support for in the form. Or if you’re a device manufacturer, partner with Splashtop to add support for your devices.
- Do you want to integrate Splashtop remote access technology into your MDM, RMM, endpoint management, or other solution? Join Datto, Ivanti, Ninja, and others who integrate Splashtop into their solutions. Contact us for OEM and Partnership solutions.
Which LG and Lenovo devices are supported with the plug-ins?
- LG Android devices – will be prompted to install the LG Add-On app from the Google Play Store for remote control of these devices
- Lenovo Android devices including TAB2 X30, TAB3-730, TAB3-850, TAB3 A8-50, Yoga TAB3 8, Yoga TAB3 10, Yoga TAB3 Pro, Yoga TAB3 Plus, Yoga Book, and Tablet A12 – will be prompted to also install the free SOS Lenovo Yoga Add-On or Lenovo Achilles Add-On apps from the Google Play Store for remote control of these devices
- Other Android devices – Devices running Android 8.0 or later can be remotely viewed and controlled. Devices running Android versions 5-7 or later should be able to be remotely viewed with SOS (but not remotely controlled).
Imagine yourself finishing up a project on your laptop or computer then suddenly, an important message pops up on your phone. Usually, you’ll entertain the query and reply on the message. What if another text comes on? You’ll have to get your phone again to attend to that person and that cycle continues. Most of the time, switching between devices, especially smartphone and PC, makes it difficult to focus on the task you’re doing. Hence, here are some recommended applications that will help you to control Android from Mac. Check out the list below and start saving your time.
Top Ways to Control Android from Mac
ApowerMirror is one of the most intensive mirroring programs for computer and Android/iOS devices. This allows you to stream your mobile content like pictures, videos, and music to your Windows/Mac. Moreover, it enables you to project your entire screen on a real-time basis. So whatever you do on your phone will reflect on your monitor. The Android version of the app includes a control mode from PC which lets you manage your phone using the mouse and keyboard. Aside from that, it supports mirroring of multiple devices which is perfect when you have to manage two or more phones. This is loaded with different features such as capturing tools for screen recording and taking screenshots, whiteboard marker, and Game Keyboard. It has an easy-to-use interface that setting up won’t be difficult for beginners. As a matter of fact, you can simply connect your phone with a USB cable and it will do the rest for you. Read along to find out how to access Android from Mac.
- First, search for the official website of ApowerMirror and download the software on your PC.
- Next, install ApowerMirror on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
- Enable USB debugging on your device then connect your phone with a cable. Click on “Start Now” to proceed with the mirroring process. You may also connect wirelessly by clicking the M blue button from the mobile app.
- Upon connecting your device, you’ll be able to control it using your computer. You can click on the buttons from the side bar to use the other functions of the program.
The next application that you may rely on to control your device is Vysor. It is a Chrome extension that is quite popular for its ability to mirror Android devices to computer. This also offers controlling of mobile phones via mouse and keyboard. With this, you can send your screen to a bigger monitor and easily use your computer and Android. It offers two mode: free and premium. The former allows you to access the basic function of the program and take a snapshot of your screen. Meanwhile, the latter has more advanced features like the screen recorder. In addition, it enables users to adjust the basic setting of the app like the resolution. Follow the instructions below to know how to control Android from Mac.
- To start, add the Vysor extension on your Chrome browser and run the app once done.
- On your phone, download the mobile app then plug it in using your cable.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Android.
- From the new window, click on “View” to project your mobile screen to Mac.
The disadvantage of using the program on its free mode is its low-quality output which you can’t adjust on the settings. Additionally, the performance of the app is directly affected by your internet connection.
You may choose between these two applications to remote control Android from Mac. To conclude, ApowerMirror is an all-in-one mirroring program with an easy mirroring process and good quality resolution as compared to Vysor.