So, as a Mac developer (who also writes for other UNIX OSes), my recommendation is buy a Mac and start using it, full time if you can. A Mac Mini is completely adequate for development and will set you back only a few hundered dollars, including the OS. Create even more powerful Mac versions of your iPad apps. Apps built with Mac Catalyst now take on the new look of macOS Big Sur and help you better define the look and behavior of your apps. You can choose to turn off automatic scaling of iPad controls and layout, allowing you to precisely place every pixel on the screen. This GCC updater includes the new GCC 3.3 compiler in addition to other updates that will allow development of G5 optimized code with the December 2002 Mac OS X Developer Tools. Audio, Video, Business and More Software for Mac OS X: Audio Editing Software WavePad is a powerful audio editor that lets you record, edit and add effects to mp3, music, voice and other audio files on your Mac easily. Download for Mac OS X Learn more about Mac audio editing software.
- Man Pages
- .NET Framework
- Appcelerator Titanium
- Bourbon Neat
- Common Lisp
- Doctrine ORM
- Dojo Toolkit
- Emacs Lisp
- Expression Engine
- Font Awesome
- Java SE
- Java EE
- jQuery Mobile
- jQuery UI
- Play Framework
- Ruby on Rails
- Semantic UI
- Sencha Touch
- Spring Framework
- Unity 3D
- VMware vSphere
- Zend Framework
BENEFIT WITH macOS SOLUTIONS
Security, privacy, efficiency – that’s what the macOS operating system is recognized for. Apple's macOS platform empowers developers with comprehensive tools and sophisticated technologies for creating innovative and reliable solutions. But developing macOS software is challenging.
As a closed platform, macOS has unobvious peculiarities that often make it complicated to achieve perfect usability. And while regular updates help macOS meet high security and quality standards, they also bring new software development challenges.
To succeed, your macOS software has to:
- be compatible with different versions of the platform
- support various Apple devices
- comply with official platform requirements
- be flawlessly upgraded when needed.
With rich experience providing macOS application development services, Apriorit’s dedicated macOS specialists know how to overcome significant challenges when building reliable solutions. We develop advanced applications for current and previous macOS versions, including for Mac OS X.
PLATFORM VERSIONS WE DEVELOP FOR
Mac OS X
MOVE BEYOND PLAIN DEVELOPMENT
Seasoned Apriorit developers provide high-grade custom macOS software development services with a special focus on:
- establishing a thorough development process
- cutting resource waste
- meeting strict deadlines
- ensuring a flawless user experience
- keeping your solution secure and compliant with all macOS requirements.
APRIORIT macOS DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Plc Programming Software For Mac Os X
Testing and quality assurance
Free Mac Os Software Download
Apriorit’s dedicated teams are comprised of expert developers, persistent researchers, experienced business analysts, and qualified QA specialists. We offer a full range of macOS development services:
- Research. Ensure platform compatibility and advanced functionality with thorough research of undocumented macOS features.
- Custom macOS development. Implement your ideas in robust and secure macOS solutions of any type and complexity including applications, drivers, and all-level monitoring systems.
- Testing and quality assurance. Entrust your product’s quality to a team of QA professionals equipped with extensive knowledge and a cutting-edge testing lab filled with all imaginable kinds of devices and software.
- Assistance with the notarization process. Entrust the challenging process of notarizing your macOS apps, kernel extensions, and other solutions to our experts who know how to guide your software through the Apple notary service.
- Maintenance. Rely on professional maintenance and support from Apriorit experts to keep your solution reliable and efficient.
LANGUAGES WE WRITE IN
Mac Os Software List
TECHNOLOGIES WE WORK WITH
EMPOWERED WITH STRONG EXPERTISE
While working on various projects, Apriorit has gained extensive experience in macOS software and driver development. This helps us predict possible pitfalls, carefully plan the entire development process, and create high-quality macOS applications for our customers.
Our researchers and developers constantly watch new trends and master innovative technologies to help you create top-notch solutions.
Our recent projects:
- Filesystem filter and process monitoring drivers
- macOS device and virtual device drivers (virtual display, I/O Kit device driver, and virtual file system)
- All-level system monitoring systems
- GUI implementation for a macOS app
- Syscall injection
- Runtime code patching
- Native and cross-platform interfaces and libraries
- Audio and video device drivers
- Data parsing for file system formatting
- Converting kernel extensions to new DriverKit-based macOS extensions
- Porting drivers to the ARM architecture
- Handling the OS X rootless feature (OS X 10.11)
- Rootkit technologies for cybersecurity monitoring projects (hiding process/kernel _modules, files/directories, and network activity)
At Apriorit, we practice continuous learning and knowledge sharing to boost our team’s performance and adapt quickly to changing market requirements.
Apriorit provided development for iOS, Android, Mac, and Linux, creating what we called a connector, which established remote connections to our backend servers. What is distinct about Apriorit's practice is the level of very highly skilled developers, not only in terms of app or database builders, but across numerous technologies. Apriorit is very good at creating low-level protocols for security, being able to work at OS level. I appreciated Apriorit's depth of knowledge and skill. Read more »
(Extract from the independent review on Clutch.co)