There are few things more frustrating than taking a brilliant photo, sharing it on social media, and seeing it get lots of traction, only for other people to post it without crediting you. It’s the kind of thing that happens all the time and there’s very little most of us can do about it once the image is out there.
- Free Microsoft Watermarks
- Watermark Software For Mac
- Watermarking Machine
- Watermarking Software For Mac
Free Download for Mac Runs on Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave and Catalina. If you want to download Visual Watermark for Video, click here. By downloading and using Visual Watermark, you agree to End-User License Agreement. Visual Watermark is very easy to install and start using. Not only is iWatermark Pro available for Mac, but it’s present for iOS, Android,. IWatermark Pro is the most renowned watermarking application for Mac, Windows.
The solution is to identify the photo as yours in a way that can’t easily be altered, in other words, add watermarks.
What is a watermark?
Traditionally a watermark is an image or text that’s added to paper either for decoration or to identify the document as being legitimate. With the advent of digital images, however, it’s taken on a new meaning. It’s a mark made on a photograph, translucent enough that it doesn’t obscure or detract from the image, but visible to the naked eye, used as a means of identifying the original owner. How do you watermark photos?
Once you put a watermark on your image, with say your name, logo, or website URL, it’s very difficult for anyone to remove it without changing the image. It’s a very effective way of stopping unscrupulous social media users from claiming credit for your image.
How to watermark images on Mac in a few ways
There are a number of ways to add watermarks, some easy, others not so easy. If you want to batch watermark photos in Photoshop, for example, you’ll need to create an Action and run it. Thankfully, there are easier ways to watermark multiple photos. Our recommended method is to use PhotoBulk — a photo editing tool that’s designed for batch processing images and adding watermarks.
Get a watermark app for macOS
Access a top-notch watermark app to protect your photos. And tons of other goodies you get with Setapp.
Before we show you how easy it is to watermark multiple photos in PhotoBulk, let’s look at how it’s done in Photoshop.
Batch watermark photos in Photoshop
The best way to add a copyright watermark to an image in Photoshop is:
- Create your watermark by opening up a document in Photoshop and typing the text or adding the logo you want to use for the watermark.
- Adjust the size and remember to reduce the opacity so you can see the image through it. Save the image and close it.
- Open the first image you want to put watermark on. Go to the Window menu, select Actions, and click the New Action button at the bottom of the panel — it’s an icon of a document with a corner folded down.
- Give the Action a name that makes it obvious what it’s for — Watermark will do — and press Return. Photoshop will now start recording every step you take.
- Go to the File menu, choose Place, navigate to the file containing your watermark, and click Place at the bottom of the window. Resize your watermark and put it in the position you want. When you’re done, hit Return. Press the Stop button at the bottom of the Actions palette to stop recording.
- Close the image without saving it.
- Go to the File menu and choose Script, then Image Processor.
- Click Select Folder and navigate to the folder where your images are saved and click Open. Then, just below, do the same again, but this time navigate to the folder where you want to save the watermarked images.
- At the bottom of the window, click Run Action, and in the right-hand menu select the Action you created earlier.
- Click Run at the top of the window. Photoshop will now open all the images in the folder, one at a time, and watermark them then save them in the folder you specified.
Does that seem complicated? Well, consider this. The steps above work perfectly if all the images in your folder are the same size and shape. If they’re not, you have to add several steps to the process to make sure the watermark is displayed correctly in every image. Then it gets really complicated. That’s why there are apps that do it better now. Here’s how you achieve the same thing in PhotoBulk.
Batch watermark photos in butch with PhotoBulk app
Free Microsoft Watermarks
Watermarking images in batches is much easier in PhotoBulk than in Photoshop. Here’s the workflow for that.
- Launch PhotoBulk.
- Drag the photos you want to watermark onto PhotoBulk’s main window. You’ll see thumbnails appear along the bottom.
- Check the box next to Watermark at the top of the sidebar.
- Choose whether you want a text, image, or date stamp for you watermark.
- If you chose text, you can now type or paste the text in the box and format it. If you chose image, click Browse to navigate to the image you want to use and select it.
- Drag the box with the watermark into position and resize it.
- Press Start, choose a folder to save the watermarked images and click Save.
That’s it! No scripts or Actions necessary. PhotoBulk will watermark each image in turn. You can add multiple watermarks to images, too. Once you’ve created and placed the first one, go back to step 4 and this time, press the plus icon at the top of the Watermark box and choose the type you want.
One of the best things about using Photobulk to batch watermark photos is that you don’t have the problem with scaling and positioning the watermark in relation to the size and shape of the photo. PhotoBulk handles all of that automatically.
You can also use PhotoBulk to resize, convert, optimize, and rename images in batches.
As you can see, watermarking multiple images can be difficult or it can be easy. Creating a Photoshop Action will get the job done, but it’s by no means straightforward if you have images of different shapes and sizes.
By contrast, watermarking images in PhotoBulk involves little more than dragging and dropping images, and creating your watermark. And it allows you to perform other batch operations, too. You can actually go ahead and try out PhotoBulk free from Setapp, along with over 150 other great apps for your Mac. Now, no one will steal your images, ever.
Meantime, prepare for all the awesome things you can do with Setapp.Read on
Here check out 5 Best Watermark Software for Mac 2018 free that you should be using.
Mac users like to use watermarking for protecting their photos. There are many benefits of watermark images the first of which is that you can keep your self-prepared pictures secure. Secondly, readers will be able to know that you own those images. The third and interesting thing is that you will get credits when anyone will use your watermarked images on social media platforms.
Best Watermark Software for Mac
Finding an advance Mac watermark apps is also good for the reason they are specially designed for watermarking images on Mac system and offering a better foundation to users.
If you are also one among them and want to use watermarking for protecting your photos, you should check out the list of following Mac watermark software –
People who are looking for professional watermark photos without any hassles will find Iwatermark totally suitable as per their choice.
The most popular features of this extensive watermark tools are as follows:
- Compatible with all cameras
- Resizing and renaming facilities
- Watermark in any language
- Facility for adding special effects
- Simplified system for sharing the image on multiple social media sites
This extensive software offers you 6 kinds of watermarks; signature, metadata, graphic, text, QR, and steganographic watermark. Many other user-friendly features are there to notice in this special watermark software.
Impression 2 is a prominent watermark app for OS X that supports you not only for adding high-quality watermarks but also for automation of the process. The most important feature to know about the app is that it doesn’t alter your original images after watermarking.
Download Impression 2 for Mac
Watermark pro is another popular watermark tool that works well for Mac devices. A variety of watermark options are there such as Text, logo, line art, smart text, QRcode, map, export module and many other things. Adding watermark, renaming photos in bulk, resizing and all is possible with this extensive OS X watermark software. The biggest thing to know about this app is that it is free for everyday use.
uMark is an outstanding photo watermark software that supports you for adding visible watermarks on multiple images at a time. Apart from using this app for watermarking on images in Mac devices, you can utilize the same on a windows system. As this software is absolutely free to use, you can add watermarks to even hundreds of images once. Here are some important features to know about uMark –
- Totally customizable watermarks
- Facility of adding shadow and border
- Batch watermarking
- Image and text watermarking
- QRcodes and Shapes
- Liberty of placing watermarks anywhere
- Watermark tiling to ensure maximum protection
The software supports various languages such as English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Turkish, Italian and French.
In the series of easy to use watermark apps, PhotoBulk is extensively popular software. It offers the facility of resizing, optimization, renaming files which are subjected for watermark. Apart from the facility of watermarking thousands of files together, this Mac app is available in free version also. The paid version of the software is available at very minimal cost i.e. $5.99 only.
So now, you know well about the best Mac watermark software tools which are available on the internet. All the above-mentioned software tools are highly useful for professional photo editors.
You can download these software tools from their official websites but one of the most important things to be taken under consideration is that you should not apply watermark on the images that have not been created by you.
Watermark Software For Mac
Putting a watermark on pirated or copied images are subjected to punishment under the offense of violation of copyright law that causes serious legal problems.
So those were some of the best Mac watermark software that you can use this year.
Watermarking Software For Mac
This post was last modified on May 17, 2020 5:27 PM